Teaching what does that mean actually, according to different mindsets and thought process we all have different meaning of it in our lives or some of us don’t have any view about it just a mere profession and that is very easy to do.
But don’t we generalize or judge it very easy without thinking about it too deeply. Here I want to share my views about it as being in this profession since last 8 years define me and my life in some way or other and with changing time my views about it keeps on changing.
For me teaching is not something which is related to degree or classes which you teach it’s about with what passion, enthusiasm and loyalty you teach to students whether they’re of kindergarten or higher classes. I agree monetary benefits do matter in present scenario but one should be loyal towards their profession also. Don’t neglect the monetary benefits always aim high but don’t be money follower too that you become derogatory towards your profession.
Be loyal to your profession and yourself.
Change is an inevitable process which has to be done constantly, so that one can live their life to the fullest. Though, sometimes change cannot be done easily either it’s for someone or something. It requires an immense courage to do. Even nature shows and portrays the process of change in a most beautiful way.
Life revolves around the process of changing but the thing is whether that change is fruitful or not. When a heartbreak it’s the most difficult change person go through as it sometimes loose one’s identity or purpose to live life but this change can sometimes be fruitful too if one can overcome it bravely. When tears rolled down from eyes nothing can justify their place in our life. World seems to be fall apart and we eagerly waited for that one instance or incidence which can bring us back that special person in our life without much hindrance.
But the reality is far much more harsh than this whether that special person exist or not, we are the only person which permanently exist in our life. Though relationships are always been an important part of our life and they’ve the power to drown or either rise us like a sun. When we are at peace with both heart and mind we can easily come out from the destruction made by heartbreak. For maintaining and keeping that peace meditation is one of the effective way as it also helps us to deal with that change effectively.
Change can do wonders if it’s done for better.
Life is a pathway of both hardships and happiness. Sometimes we just struggle so much throughout our lives that we loose hope to live our life to the fullest, make less efforts to achieve our targets and take shortcuts to achieve success or our goal. We find our lives so busy that instead of ” living” it in actual sense; we make it more harsh by worrying about our problems day and night. We become lazy and our strength become weak to achieve our target. In order to live fruitfully and energetically we must follow daily some rules to convert our dreams into reality –
1. Connect spiritually – Every morning connect spiritually with god or to your soul atleast for 5 minutes this will help you to feel fresh, energize and makes you positive.Don’t connect selfishly to wish which something connect to feel positive.
2. Do your job happily- Whatever you do try to do it happily whether you don’t take interest in it because in our daily life we have to do some works which we don’t like to perform. In that case, just try to develop interest in those works and lastly you will feel better to do it this makes the work interesting for you till some extent.
3. Be positive- Always try to remain positive whatever the situation is. But don’t let your positiveness convert into over confidence it might harm your expectations. So surround yourself with positive people and thoughts in this way you will feel fresh abd energetic too.
4. Don’t let anyone to insult you and your dreams- If your efforts are good for something then don’t let anybody to let down you and your dreams. Good efforts are never wasted; remember that.
No matter whatever failure is teaching you, it’s always for the better.
5. Don’t judge- Don’t let anybody judge you and don’t judge anyone also because you don’t know whatever they have been through and vice – versa.
Never leave doing your efforts whatever the situation might be because a dark tunnel has ”Light” at the end.